Saturday, June 14, 2014

Day 11

DAY 11

Today we had our final culture class. I got to give a present to the lecturer for his help. I ate another delicious dinner today and had the best tasting chicken ever. It was amazing. The weather is actually relatively nice outside which is a complete surprise to me. We did some final grocery shopping for a few snacks and goodies and I’ve started packing. I’ve got to say I’m going to miss Vietnam. It’s a beautiful country and I’ve had an amazing educational and recreational experience here. I plan on staying in touch with everyone here especially Khoa, Di, and Hoang Thang.

I’ve actually gained a lot from this trip as far as developing relationships with those so different from you is concerned. It’ll help me in the future for sure. The rest of the day I plan to relax since another one of our company visits was cancelled. We’re going to go do a lot of “fun stuff” tonight so I guess I’ll catch up on a few hours of sleep before I do that.


Don’t really have much else to say today. Not a very eventful day so far, but it’s only 2 PM so the fun hasn’t yet begun. I’ve really bonded with everyone on this trip so far though. Especially Jared and Connor, our neighbors next door. I look forward to hanging out with them more at Pitt when I get back. Well, anyways, time to pack up and head to bed for an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment