Saturday, June 14, 2014

DAY 5

Today was a hectic day. I ate something gross during breakfast. So that made me pouty for the next hour or so. Then we had our Vietnamese history and culture class. We talked about rural planning and development. To be completely honest I was still exhausted from the night before so I was dozing off in this lecture. Probably missed some good information. I had some much needed coffee during lunch though that rejuvenated me at least a little bit.

Then we had an activity with the UEF Cultural Exchange Club. Honestly I couldn’t describe what transpired even if I try… We did the chicken dance. That was weird. Then we felt up fruit. Cause that’s a thing. Oh and my team won. Duh. I’m awesome. What really got me though was how friendly everyone was. They were so welcoming and energetic. We felt so welcomed and no matter how bizarre some of the things we did were, we all had fun doing them.

Other than that today was such a relaxing day. I slept when I got back and peed SO MUCH. I wouldn’t be writing this in my journal if it wasn’t the most substantial amount of urine I’ve ever generated in my entire life. I thought I produced literally a bucketful. Impressive I know. Since we have cu chi tunnels tomorrow I don’t think we’ll be doing much today. We’re just going to relax and drink I guess.

And I’m making more Vietnamese Friends!!! I’m SO cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment